Picture by Adi Ulici via Unsplash
What may shine the best at a time, Has to lapse, to rise from the ashes
For the true value of life is defined, not by the serene life one lives, but the way one sparkles in it’s sorrow
After all, the biggest and the brightest star goes through the same, without any complaints, 24/7
The details are as follows:-
- Write three lines inspired by the photo prompt (& give them a title if possible).
- Link back to this post (& check the link shows up under the weekly post).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales (so everyone can find you in the Reader).
- Read and comment on other TLT participants’ lines.
- If you want your post to be included in the round-up, you have until Sunday evening to publish it.
- Have fun.